Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Update on the Three Castles Award Nominations

There has been a slight change to this year’s nominations for the NTRPG Convention’s Three Castles Award. Due to a slight miscommunication, which I regrettably instigated, my name was left off of the list as co-author of Realms of Crawling Chaos. It also appears something similar happened with the Tome of Adventure Design. I’m pleased to announce that this has been corrected and that the list of nominees now reads:
  •  ASE1 - Anomalous Subsurface Environment by Patrick Wetmore
  • Realms of Crawling Chaos by Daniel Proctor & Michael Curtis
  • Stars Without Number by Kevin Crawford
  • Tome of Adventure Design by Matt Finch & Bill Webb
It’s an honor to be considered again for the award and I wish the best of luck to all the nominees, even if I may be biased as to who I’d like to see win this year.

In related news, Dan Proctor announced that for the month of February, you can buy the PDF of Realms of Crawling Chaos for a mere $2.95 through RPGNow.com with the coupon (33584).

2 comments:

Badmike said...

Whoops, no disrespect intended Michael. We are changing the nomination submissions to reflect your participation, sorry about that. It's pretty much a two man show here at NTRPG con and we miss a few. Congrats on the nomination!

Michael Curtis said...

None taken, Mike. I'm sorry for adding to the confusion and I completely understand that you guys are working with a small crew to make this all happen. Thanks!