Tuesday, October 2, 2012

DCC RPG, Anonycon (Dec. 7-9, 2012), and Me

I’ll be in attending Anonycon in Stamford, CT on December 7th through 9th as part of the Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG world tour. I’ll be play testing some forthcoming DCC adventures, giving away some swag, and I might have a surprise or two lined up as well. The DCC RPG games currently listed on the website that I’ll be running are “Frozen in Time” and my convention version of Emirikol Was Framed! entitled “Emirikol Must Die.” I’ve submitted another two games as well and I’ll have further news if and when they get added to the schedule.

If you’re in the area, grab your Zocchi’s and come on down to Anonycon!

1 comment:

Colin Chapman said...

Will it actually be a "world tour" or just one of those "By 'world' we mean America and maybe Canada." things like the "Baseball World Series". ;)