Thursday, October 11, 2012

In-Store Appearance: West Berlin, NJ

I'll be in West Berlin, NJ on November 4th to run a session of Emirikol Was Framed! at All Things Fun. They've scheduled the event for 12 PM to 2 PM, but I'll try to get down there early to talk with folks about DCC RPG, Stonehell Dungeon, the Dungeon Alphabet, and other unannounced projects in the works, as well as chat about what's up in gaming and deface a few books if asked.

I'll have some goodies to hand out and I'm going to try and stay for as long as I can on-site. Two hours is not nearly enough time to wring most of the fun out of Emirikol! I hope to see some of you there!

6 comments:

rmckee78 said...

I ran a Stonehell campaign in the area for a while. I also ran a C&C game in that store while I was in law school. Hopefully I can make it up and bring some of my players out.

Michael Curtis said...

I hope to see you (and anybody else you can drag along) down at All Things Fun that day!

Mondbuchstaben said...

You got me.

I just thought "I know Morgenwelt, I know Der andere Spieleladen, but I've never heard of a shop named All Things Fun in Berlin. Must be a new one."

Then I noticed the "NJ"...

Ed Evans said...

You are welcome to come and stay as long as you like. We only listed the event as 2 hours so folks don't wait until 4pm to show up!

Looking forward to your visit!
-Ed

Ed Evans
All Things Fun!
Toys, Games, Comics & Adventure
185 C Route 73 N
West Berlin, NJ 08091
www.allthingsfun.net

Michael Curtis said...

I was a little confused at first, myself, Mondbuchstaben. I thought "Hey! A trip to Germany!" Then I found out I was going to New Jersey...

Michael Curtis said...

Thanks, Ed! I'm looking forward to coming on down, checking out your shop, and having a great time with your clients! It's going to be a lot of fun.