Thursday, October 11, 2012

Otherworld Miniatures Dungeon Adventurers Indiegogo Project

If you're an old school gamer like me or have at least been following the antics of this thing we call the OSR, chances are you already know about Otherworld Miniatures and their lines of classically-inspired monster miniatures for D&D. I, myself, own several of their hobgoblin minis which saw much use during the great Hobgoblin War of Stonehell Dungeon.

What you might not know though is that Otherworld Minatures is launching a line of Dungeon Adventurer minis and is currently running an Indiegogo fundraising campaign to put them into production. Assuming you still have some funds left and haven't jumped on the anti-crowdsourcing bandwagon yet, you might be interested in throwing a few bucks into the kitty on this one. I've got to say the "Henchmen and Hirelings" set sounds pretty sweet to me!

1 comment:

Daddy Grognard said...

It's projects like this that make me wish I had the money to spare.