Friday, November 2, 2012

Reminder: DCC RPG at All Things Fun in West Berlin, NJ this Sunday

We’re a resilient bunch here in the Tri-State area. A little thing like mass destruction never slows us down for long. And gamers in the Tri-State: fuggedaboutit! We shrug off super-storms like dragon’s breath off a +5 shield of dragon breath shrugging off of.

I’ve been in contact with All Things Fun in West Berlin, NJ and “Game is On!” for this Sunday, November 4th, 2012. As scheduled, I’ll be making the drive through post-apocalyptic New York to run DCC RPG, shake hands, sign books, talk about gaming, and just decompress with my fellow gamers as Sandy becomes an unpleasant memory. I’ve got copies of the new and expanded Dungeon Alphabet (both limited edition and regular covers) and Emirikol Was Framed packed for the trip, along with some neat DCC RPG swag to give away. The fun starts at 12 PM and will run to at least 4 PM.

Assuming you can cut down that massive oak tree blocking your driveway by Sunday, come on down and join the fun!

All Things Fun

185 C Route 73 N.
West Berlin, NJ 08091
(856) 719-1414

7 comments:

Spawn of Endra said...

November 4th?

Michael Curtis said...

And so the temporal displacement begins. Yes, November 4th.

Anthony Simeone said...

Yes, despite the need for clean-up of the downed tree in my backyard, I will be there! See you then!

Michael Curtis said...

Glad to hear it, Drance. Clean-up can wait until the following weekend. That tree ain't going anywhere!

Unknown said...

It was nice to meet you and fun getting to play test an adventure. Thanks for the advice you offered to me as well.

Michael Curtis said...

No problem, Mike! Thanks for coming down and playing some games. It was a pleasure to meet you. Hope you had a great time!

Unknown said...

Here is a link to the write up I did Michael, let me know if I need to redirect any links.

http://swordsoflegend.wordpress.com/